Saturday, June 13, 2009

Currently, I only have:

  1. 1 box/50 rounds of Remington 45 auto- $25
  2. 1 box/100 rounds of Remington .40 SW JHP- was thinking 'bout keepin it for myself but will sell if I get a good offer
  3. 1 box/50 rounds of Blazer Brass .40 SW- $15

I'm slacking right now, I haven't picked up anything from my source. Work during the night and babysitting/trying to get some sleep has been dragging me down and making me lazy. I will update as soon as I get more goodies. To my previous/constant customers: kenlee514, ELEVENTH HOUR, JMB1911, vietcious, Dean and JAYSONE, thank you again and I hope to keep you guys comin back for more!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man thanks for keeping me informed... I will definitely be in contact with you as soon as i come back from vacation..
    thanks man.

    -vietcious

    ReplyDelete